If you want to know that How to delete all photos from iPhone, then you are at the right place. In this article we will guide you on how you can delete all the photos from your iPhone. By this guide you can delete all the photos in just one swoop.
But before this, make sure that you really want to delete all the photos from your iPhone.
How to delete all photos from iPhone? Step-By-Step.
As you know that Apple no longer allows you to automatically select All of your photos and then delete them. But we have an easy and relative way for selecting them all and then erasing them. This process did not take more than one or two minutes.
- Open your Photos App.
- Open library tab.
- Select all apps in the navbar, present at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on SELECT present at the top right.
- From the bottom right photo, you have to quickly slide your finger left to the bottom left photo.
- Straight it up to the top of the screen.
- Here, you will see a blue checkmark that will appear next to each photo.
- Slowly select each photo in your library.
- Don’t swipe straight upward, or don’t hold your finger down too long because by this, the photos will begin to move instead of selecting.
- If you want to speed things up, then you should use fingers from your other hands for swiping downward immediately. By this, you can select thousands of photos in just a second.
- Once you will select your entire library, tap on the trash icon present in the bottom right.
- Now, tap delete X photos.
- Select the Album.
- Scroll down to utilities for finding Recently deleted Photos.
- Again, tap on select Select and scroll up to the highlight every photo.
- Click on Delete present in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on Delete X Photos for permanently removing it.
Note: you have to note one point, that if you click on the option to delete photos from recently deleted photos then, it cannot be undone.
If you don’t select this option, then your photos will sit in that folder for 30 days. You can also restore these photos if you wish to.
One more thing is that, if you back up your iCloud, then they will disappear from your cloud storage if deleted from your phones. if you want to get around this, then you can just disable iCloud Photo storage before deleting your photos. But, if this feature is reactivated then it is obvious that they will immediately disappear.
How to delete all photos from iphone? Particular Person, Location or Type.
We know that deleting all of your photos from your iPhone is pretty drastic. maybe you want to delete a lot of old photos and you don’t want to delete a new one. If you wish to delete a photo of a particular person, location or file type then in this case there are some easy methods for deleting photos by a specific category.
As you know that Apple has the latest technology and it is pretty good in recognising repeated faces in your photo so you can easily delete all apple photos that include one person you want to delete.
- Tap on search tab.
- you will see a head shot of your most commonly photographed subject over.
- you can check the people and places section of the album tab.
- After this choose the person you are cutting out from your life.
- Tap on SEE ALL present next to the X photo section.
- you can then select and toss them all by using the same finger swiping method as mentioned above.
if you want to do the same with the specific place, then,
- just tap on the search tab.
- Tap on one of the auto generated places to select all to find, select and delete everything you want to delete.
If you want to delete the photos by the category you can also do that first of all you have to scroll to the bottom of the album tab where you will be able to delete all of your old screenshot and previously inflated selfies and hidden photos or other kind of categories in you can delete them from there.
We hope you find this article helpful. Let us know if you have any further query or comment regarding this topic. Looking forward to your reviews.