A .ipa or iOS App Store Package file is an archive type file of an iOS application file that stores an iOS app. And IPA files can only be installed on iOS devices like iPhones or iPad. Every IPA file is saved during a compressed format and you’ll decompress it employing a decompression program. The IPA files contain tons of knowledge like games, weather, news, utilities, etc. so how to install IPA on iPhone? Read on.
You can download IPA files with the help of the App Store or iTunes. Before iTunes 12.7, users had direct access to IPA files within the sort of App Store downloads. However, since iTunes 12.7 update, there’s no Apps tab in the Device option either so you’ll not manage your apps on iPhone/iPad. So if you would like to open an IPA file without iTunes, here we’ll introduce you to two useful ways to try to do it.
- Using iTunes Alternative
- With Cydia Impactor
- Export .ipa File to Computer
- Fix Unable to put in .ipa File
Method 1. Install .ipa Files on iPhone/iPad Using iTunes Alternative
It’s AnyTrans, which may be a superb iOS content management tool that lets its users install IPA files on iPhone without iTunes. Also, it’s an all-in-one software that’s designed to manage and transfer iOS content. those that don’t want to use tedious iTunes, and don’t want to lose data to put in IPA on iPad/ iPhone, can have this alternative to iTunes. AnyTrans provides many features that iOS users can use to make things easier. And here are some main features of it:
With it, you’ll download and install .ipa files on your iPhone or iPad without iTunes and any data loss.
It enables you to export .ipa files to the computer and make it add simple clicks.
It allows you to transfer apps and other data between Apple devices and computers and from one iOS device to a different one.
This tool also gives access to iCloud backup, and you’ll download data saved to your iCloud backup to your computer.
Now, here is the step-by-step guide on how to install IPA files on iPhone without iTunes with the assistance of AnyTrans. to start out, download, and install AnyTrans on the computer.
- Step 1. Then, launch it and connect your iDevice to the pc employing a cable then , click on the “Apps” icon as shown below.
- Step 2. Now, tap on the “+” button i.e. at top-right then , select the .ipa file you would like to put in on your iPhone and eventually , click “Open” to start the transfer process.
Method 2. Install .ipa File with Cydia Impactor
If you saved the .ipa file on your computer, you’ll also use Cydia Impactor to put in .ipa to iPhone. This tool is out there for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux (32-bit and 64-bit). Here are the steps to put in apps .ipa file without iTunes via Cydia Impactor:
- Step 1. Download Cydia Impactor from its official website and then Install and launch it on your computer.
- Step 2. Drag and drop the .ipa file you saved into Cydia Impactor > Enter your Apple ID and password during a pop-up dialogue box > Then tap okay to confirm.
After confirming, the .ipa file is going to be installed on your iPhone successfully.
How to Easily Export .ipa File to Computer
If you would like to open the .ipa file on your computer and launch it. Then AnyTrans can assist you thereupon easily. With AnyTrans App Downloader, you’ll search and download any apps to the App Library, then easily download the .ipa file to your computer and you’ll launch it immediately. Now, download AnyTrans on Mac or Windows PC and follow the steps given below to open the .ipa file on the computer:
- Step 1: Search the app that you’d wish to transfer. Open AnyTrans and attend App Downloader > check in your iCloud account > Enter the app name from the search bar and click on the download icon.
- Step 2: Download the app to your computer. Once the download process finishes, you’ll click the To Mac button.
- Step 3: Launch the app on M1 Mac.
Now, you’ll easily open the .ipa file and launch the app on your M1 Mac. And if you would like to understand if more apps are compatible or not on M1 Mac, then this free iMobie M1 app checker can assist you. It can check if the apps on your Mac or iPhone are M1 compatible. So you’ll run your favorite iOS apps on an M1 Mac after exporting .ipa files with an easy click.
When you download apps, sometimes there’s a message that says unable to put in. If you’re facing an equivalent problem, you would like to see your internet connection first. And confirm the web connection is stable and isn’t blocked. If the matter still exists, then you’ll check the software issue or whether your iOS version supports the .ipa file. So you’ll ask the subsequent tips to repair the “Unable to put in .ipa File” Issue:
Tip 1. Fix iPhone System Problems
If your iPhone software doesn’t respond correctly once you download a .ipa file or apps, it means your iPhone has some system problems. Then there’s one iOS system recovery tool: AnyFix – iOS System Recovery tool has the chance to repair the software issue. This tool is meant to repair 130+ system issues for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Apple TV. When your iPhone won’t update, is stuck on pages, or has some errors, AnyFix can assist you out. Now, you’ll follow the steps below to try to to the system repair:
- Step 1: Get the newest version of AnyFix. Open it and choose System Repair from the homepage.
- Step 2: Choose iPhone Problems and tap the Start Now button.
- Step 3: Choose a repair mode to repair iPhone system problems. Firstly you’ll try Standard Repair, which supports the foremost common system issues and no data is going to be erased.
- Step 4: Next, you would like to download an identical firmware file and put your iPhone in Recovery Mode.
- Step 5: Once firmware downloaded, tap on Fix Now to start out repairing.
And when the repairing process is completed, you’ll see the Repair Completed page.
Tip 2. Downgrade iOS or Upgrade to Beta as you would like
If you would like to downgrade or upgrade iOS consistent with your needs, AnyFix can also assist you with one click.
- Step 1: attend the homepage like Tip 1 and tap on Upgrade/Downgrade iOS. Or catch on right here.
- Step 2: Then you’ll see the interface below and choose 1 click to upgrade iOS/iPadOS > Tap Start Now to continue.
- Step 3: Now AnyFix will provide you with the various iOS versions that your iPhone supports. Choose one to download then click Upgrade.
- Step 4: Then , AnyFix will proceed to subsequent steps to upgrade the iOS version automatically. When the method is completed, you’ll see the finished page.
The Bottom Line
Thus, whenever you would like to put in an IPA on an iPad or iPhone without iTunes, you’ll use the above ways. And AnyTrans is spy-free and virus-free software, so you’ll get on your system with peace of mind. With it, you’ll also manage your iDevice apps on the pc.