How to save gifs on iPhone? If you would like to send your friends funny GIFs in texts or emails, otherwise you simply want to save lots of a couple of favorites on your phone to amuse yourself, you’re in luck goodbye as you’ve got an iPhone or iPad running an iOS 10 or newer OS.
And if you do not , you are still likely ready to save GIFs on an iOS device just by downloading an app like Google Photos, or the Giphy app.
One more note: while you’ll save and send GIFs from an iOS 10 system, only iOS 11 and later phones (or tablets) allow you to actually play the GIF right there in your photo library. The devices with this ability we’ll be covering from here on out.
How to save a GIF on iPhone or iPad
First, of course, you would like to seek out the GIF you would like to save lots of . I went with GIFs of pandas falling over as I prepped for this text , due to course.
- look for a GIF on Google Images via your mobile browser.
- Once found, tap on the GIF to open it the maximum amount as possible (so you’re not viewing it in search results, e.g.)
- Hold your finger down on the GIF until a replacement menu exposes.
- during this new menu, tap the words “Save Image.”
- And, if you now want to ascertain the GIF you only saved:
- Open the “Photos” app on your device.
- The GIF are going to be available in “All Photos,” but to stay them sorted, tap the “Albums” icon on the taskbar at rock bottom of the screen.
- Scroll right down to the list reading “Media Types” and tap “Animated.”
- you’ll be taken to all or any of your saved GIFs from here you’ll view, share, or delete them as you please.
Add a GIF from images
Use images within the Messages app to seek out and share GIFs together with your contacts. Here’s how:
- Open Messages, tap compose messages, and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap images icon.
- To search for a selected GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to feature it to your message.
- Tap the send icon to send.
We hope you find this article helpful. Let us know if you have any further query or comment regarding this topic. Looking forward to your reviews. Don’t forget to check our articles on: how to copy and paste on mac, how to right click on a mac.