If you’re moving from an iOS to a Samsung device, and wondering how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung you ought to start by learning the way to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung. After all, our contacts are the foremost important part of our smartphone, and it’s the primary thing that we transfer after getting a replacement device.
Thankfully, there are many ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung. In this Article we are going to teach you 4 alternative ways to move contacts from iPhone to Samsung, to form this transition with no data loss.
The best way for copying contacts from iPhone to Samsung is by using MobileTrans Phone Transfer. The tools often want to move your data from one device to another directly. Here are some features you’ll learn:
MobileTrans: Phone Transfer
Move your data from iOS to Android and from Android to iOS, from Android to Android and from iOS to iOS directly.
- Besides contacts, you’ll also transfer photos, music, messages, videos from iPhone to Samsung.
- it have Extensive compatibility that supports iOS 14 and Android 10
- 100% safe and reliable phone to phone transfer solution.
You can find out how to repeat contacts from iPhone to Samsung using MobileTrans by following these simple steps.
- Connect your iPhone and your Samsung devices to your computer and then open MobileTrans. you’ll see many features of MobileTrans, and just select the choice of “Phone Transfer”.
- When MobileTrans automatically detects your devices then your iPhone should be listed as a source and Samsung as a destination device. you’ll use the Flip button to interchange their positions.
- Now, select the sort of knowledge you would like to maneuver. To transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung, select “Contacts” and click on the “Start Transfer” button.
- This may initiate the transfer process and move contacts from iPhone to Samsung.
- Once the method is completed, you’ll be notified by the subsequent prompt.
After learning the way to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung, you’ll simply remove your devices safely and access your newly transferred contacts easily.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung with the help of Samsung Smart Switch app
Samsung Smart Switch is the official Samsung app which will be wont to transfer your data from an existing iOS or Android to a Samsung device. you’ll find out how to repeat contacts from iPhone to Samsung via the Smart Switch app wirelessly. Before you proceed, confirm that the Samsung Smart Switch app is downloaded on both the devices. Afterward, you’ll follow these steps to find out the way to move contacts from iPhone to Samsung.
- After downloading the app on both the devices, launch it, and choose a mode of transfer.
- On the target device, you’d be asked whether you would like to maneuver data from an iOS or Android phone. Select the iOS device to proceed,
- Furthermore, you’ll prefer to transfer contacts from iCloud or directly from the iOS device. Tap on the “Import from iOS Device” option.
- A one-time verification code is going to be displayed. to attach, match the code on both the devices.
- After establishing a secure connection, you’ll just select the content you would like to send from your iPhone. confirm that the “Contacts” option is enabled.
- The target Samsung device will automatically start receiving the info and can allow you to know when the transfer would be completed.
By following this easy drill, you’ll find out how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung over the air. to form it work, both the devices should be in close proximity.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung: Move iPhone contacts to Samsung using iTunes
If you’re already conversant in iTunes, then you’ll also take its assistance to find out the way to copy contacts from iPhone to Samsung. albeit this a more complicated process, you’d be ready to move contacts from iPhone to Samsung wirelessly.
- to start out with, launch iTunes on your system and connect your iPhone thereto.
- After the iOS device is detected, select it and attend its “Info” tab.
- you’ll also enable the feature of “Sync Contacts with” and choose “Google Contacts”. confirm that you simply have already signed in together with your Google account. If not, then a pop-up would launch from where you’ll configure your Google account.
- You can Save your changes by clicking on the Apply button.
- Now, you’ll easily access these synced contacts on your Samsung device. confirm that you simply are using an equivalent Google account on the Samsung device. you’ll attend its Account & Sync settings to show on the sync option for Google Contacts.
Copy iPhone contacts to Samsung using iCloud
Another smart and straightforward thanks to find out how to maneuver contacts from iPhone to Samsung is by taking the help of iCloud. Mainly there are two different methods to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung using iCloud. Before you proceed, confirm that your iPhone contacts are synced with iCloud. to try to do this, attend your iCloud settings and switch on the syncing option for Contacts with iCloud.
Methods 1: Import a vCard
After syncing your iPhone contacts with iCloud, attend iCloud.com and log-in to your account. Visit your Contacts section and then export your contacts to a vCard file. Later, you’ll copy this vCard file to your Samsung device and import contacts from it. you’ll also log-in to your iCloud account from any browser on your Samsung device also .
Method 2: Use a third-party app
You can use the Sync for iCloud Contacts Android app to find out the way to move contacts from iPhone to Samsung. Simply install the app from here on your Samsung device and log-in together with your iCloud credentials. Afterward, you’ll sync contacts from iPhone to Samsung freely.
After learning alternative ways to copy contacts from iPhone to Samsung, you’ll easily move to a replacement Android device with no data loss. As you’ll see, MobileTrans – Phone Transfer provides one among the simplest ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung. With just one click, you’ll move all the important data files directly from one device to a different. Give this remarkable tool an attempt to teach others the way to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung in no time.
checkout our other article on: How to find mac address on iPhone?