iTunes is one of the convenient and one of the official way for putting music on your iPhone but it is always overwrite your music library during adding music to your iPhone and you can only sync your iPhone with the shared computer so can I put music on iPhone without iTunes or how to put music on iPhone here is the proper guide for you.
In this article we are going to guide you about how to put music on iPhone and we will show you three different easy ways for putting on your iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, without the help of iTunes so let’s take a look at the details given below.
How to put music on iPhone: BEST WAY.
One of the best ways for this, without the help of iTunes is an app like icarefone. This not only adds music on your device without iTunes but it also lets you listen to too much music without the restrictions of iTunes. if you want to use this then you have to download it and install it from your App Store and after that you can launch it.
How to put music on iPhone: ITUNES LIBRARY.
The icarefone lets you put iTunes music files from your computer to your iPhone without syncing with iTunes so the following shows how you can put songs to the iPhone by using this software.
- With your computer connect your iPhone click on transfer iTunes media to device present in the software.
- Now you have to select the music you want to put on your iPhone and after that click on the transfer present at the bottom.
- Now you have to wait while this transfers your choosing songs from iTunes to your iPhone.
- you see that the song you have chosen should now be put on your Phone and in this way you can easily transfer your music from iTunes to iPhone.
The next one is for, how can you put your music on your iPhone with the help of your computer icarefone also enables you to put the local music which you have saved on your computer to your Phone without any specific problem using following steps,
- With your computer connect your rifle and click on manage data that is present on the top manage of your files.
- Click on import.
- Select the song you want to add to your device.
WITHOUT COMPUTER OR ITUNES.
Maybe there are the time when you don’t have to accept your items or computer and you are looking for a convenient way for putting on music on your iPhone without the help of computer aur items if you have an apple music subscription enabled then you can easily put any type of music you want in your Phone.
- Open the Apple music app.
- Locate the music you want to put in your iPhone
- Now touch and hold the song.
- Tab add to library.
- Tap on the plus button present next to the song on next to the album.
Now you will see that the music you have selected will automatically be added to your iPhone and this is the easiest way for putting music on your Phone without the help of computer or iTunes and the disadvantage for this is this one is a true feature but you can add music to your iPhone on the go.
WITHOUT iCLOUD SERVICES.
You can also put your music to the Phone without the help of iTunes that use iCloud services for example Amazon cloud player, Google play music, and Dropbox. Just upload the music to your cloud and after that you can install the cloud service on your phone and you can also enjoy and you can also play the music on your Phone without iTunes.
- Now visit Google Drive side present on your computer.
- Sign into your account.
- Now click on new and after this upload a file to upload your music to your Google Play Music.
Install the Google Drive app on your device and now you can find the song you have uploaded on your phone.
We hope you find this article helpful. Let us know if you have any further query or comment regarding this topic. Looking forward to your reviews. Checkout our articles on; how to close apps on iPhone 11, how to change app icons, how to use AirPods, How to download Scribd.