If you are Wondering what the best Pokemon Go Arlo counters are? Then we can help. In contrast with the other Team Rocket leaders, Arlo changes their lineup frequently in Pokemon Go so even if you’ve taken pokemon go arlo down before, you might find that you struggle this time around. Here’s a proper guide for you about the best Pokemon Go Arlo counters.
- Gardevoir, Infernape or Aggron
- Salamence, Armaldo or Scizor
Pokemon go Arlo
Below you will find every Arlo’s possible Pokemon, along with the best four counters. We also mentioned the optimal moveset for taking down each one.
Pokemon Beldum counters
Beldum is a Steel and Psychic type Pokemon. but thankfully this one offers very limited move pool in this battle. Ghost-type and fire moves are the way forward because they can also take reduced damage.
- Giratina Shadow Ball or Shadow Claw
- Golurk Shadow Punch or Mud Slap
- Heatran Flamethrower or Fire Spin
- Chandelure Flame Charge or Incinerate
For the counter everything Gardevoir can throw at you, you essentially want to solely use a Steel type Pokemon. These are one of the strengths against Gardevoir and they can also resist the move of its move pool.
- Heatran Iron Head or Fire Spin
- Registeel Focus Blast or Lock On
- Metagross Meteor Mash or Bullet Punch
- Melmetal Rock Slide or Thunder Shock
As you have expected, Infernape is weak to both Psychic-type and water Pokemon and thanks to it being a dual Fire and Fighting type. Since Infernape can sometimes use Solar Beam, so, Psychic type Pokemon are mostly recommended to take it down.
- Victini Psychic or Confusion/
- Espeon Future Sight or Zen Headbutt
- Mewtwo Psychic or Psycho Cut
- Alakazam Psychic or Confusion
Pokemon go Arlo Aggron counters
Aggron can be a pain for you, but because it is an incredibly powerful Pokemon that can use Rock, Steel, Dragon and Electric type moves. Your best bet is to go on the all and out offense. You have to try to take it down as quickly as possible with one of the following counters.
- Excadrill Drill Run or Mud Shot
- Steelix Dragon Crunch or Tail/
- Lucario Power-Up Punch or Counter
- Rhyperior Rock Wrecker or Mud Slap
Now we are onto Arlo’s third slot and Despite often knowing two Fire type moves, the Salamence is a Dragon and a Flying-type which means it takes the 4x damage from Ice type Pokemon. But, The problem is that Ice types are weak to Fire type moves So, unless they have a secondary type that is Fire type resistant. Taking into account Salamence’s possible Fire type moves, following are the top four counters.
- Walrein Blizzard or Frost Breath
- Mamoswine Avalanche or Powder Snow
- Kyurem Blizzard or Dragon Breath
- Lapras Blizzard or Ice Shard
Armaldo is a Bug and Rock type Pokemon that knows moves from a number of multiple types. You will obviously want to go all and out here to take it down so opt for Water/Steel type counters.
- Kyogre Surf or Waterfall/
- Terrakion Rock Slide or Smackdown
- Tyranitar Stone Edge or Smackdown
- Aggron Stone Edge or Smackdown
Last but obviously not least, Arlo can also use Scizor. This is a Steel and Bug type Pokemon which means that Fire type moves reign supreme. It can also deal with 4x damage. Now battle with your strongest Fire type Pokemon and go to town.
- Reshiram Overheat or Fire Fang
- Moltres Overheat or Fire Spin
- Charizard Blast Burn or Fire Spin
- Entei Overheat or Fire Fang
We hope you find this article helpful. Feel free to contact us if you have any further query or comment regarding this topic. Looking forward to your reviews. Checkout our articles on; ditto pokemon go, shiny pokemon go, animal crossing QR codes, pokemon go team rocket, star wars toys, animal crossing birthdays, rune factory 5, pokemon go shiny list, Giovanni pokemon go, Nintendo switch pokemon, Nintendo switch lite case, pokemon go plus, Darkrai pokemon go, pokemon go promo codes, Nintendo switch case.